How to manage your Inventory using Shopivana admin panel?
Inventory is the quantity of a particular product that is available for sale in your store.
Managing your inventory can help you with the following:
- Prevent selling more stock than you have stored.
- Identify when you have to order the next stock for bulk orders or produce more products.
- Recognize when you have extra stock.
You can view and manage your inventory in your Shopivana admin portal:
Step 1: Go to the ‘Products’ section and click on ‘Products Inventory ’.
Step 2: Add/Update inventory column ie. ‘Available Qty’. Click on ‘Save all Changes’.
Settings for Shop Inventory
Additionally, you can show/hide inventory to your customers and also add multiple settings for
Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’.
Step 2: Click on ‘Shop Settings’ and go to ‘Inventory’ in the sub-section.
Step 3: Now Edit settings like:
- Show Available Quantity: To Hide or Show product quantity to the customers.
- Restrict Purchase of Out of Stock items: If enabled, customers will not be able to purchase an out of stock.
- Out of Stock Notify Me Button Text: If you add text, a button next to Out of Stock will appear with which customers can get Notify when that particular item is restocked.
- Out of Stock Text: You can edit the text of out of stock such as Sold Out, You Missed It, Restocking Soon and more.
Note: To make the changes quick and in real-time, all the settings are auto saved.